Friday, March 15, 2019

Dawge #62! A Buh (79)

President Bubblehead was walking home after a long day of napping when all of a sudden, the ground...did nothing and it was totally fine! So he kept walking. And then a giant Buh* fell out of the sky. For some reason, it was covering its eyes. 

Once Dawge saw it, he said, "Oh, hi! Welcome to Weeble-Wooble!" 

The Buh did nothing. It didn't even look at him!

Hmm. He thought,  Maybe it didn't hear me. 

To get the Buh's attention, Dawge slapped it with a walrus.

"Hey!" It snapped and uncovered its eyes. "It's very rude to hit a girl with a walrus!" She turned away.

"Sorry, ma'am," He said, "But what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in space?"

"Yeah! I should be! But some idiot in a Volvo put his brights on behind me! I turned around and screamed - !" 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Dawge said. "This is a family friendly blog!"

"Oh," She said, "Right. Sorry. The point is he shined them right in my eyes and I was shocked and covered my eyes. I forgot I needed my flippers for floating through space." She explained. "And time." She mumbled under her breath. 

"What was that? What did you say?" He asked. 

"What? I don't know what you are talking about. You must be hearing stuff." She looked for something to change the subject with. "Uh...CHEESE!" She yelled and pointed at something behind Dawge.

Dawge turned to where she was pointing. She was right. That WAS the Statue of Liberty made out of cheese. He forgot that that was something that Goat had been working on for a while. 

While Dawge was looking at the cheese, she floated away.

The End

*A Buh is a space-faring creature that looks like a walrus with the intelligence of a human, and a tail of a beaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment