Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Adventuring with Fly #2b! Fly vs A Toothbrush Named Zeinnyr😛 (78)

Day 16, Entry 1: This morning when I came to, I was staring a Jaekagon* straight in the pouch. Obviously, this was a very rude thing to do, so it licked me so hard I fell backward into a pit that presumably leads to the core of My-Face. I say this because I am still falling down that pit. My-Face is a very large planet with very low gravity and concentration of noodles, so I could keep falling for quite awhile.

Day 16, Entry 2: Still falling.

Day 17: Still falling.

Day 18: Finally! I can see the grou- never mind, that was just a random holographic projection. Still falling.

Day 20: Still falling! How far does this pit go down? Oh, apparently this far. I seem to have landed in a network of tunnels. Looks like I'll have to do some explori-

    Fly's logbook leapt out of his hands. 
    "What the-?" Fly was cut off by his logbook.
    "Hello, Fly."
    "Dang it," said Fly, "I didn't know I bought a sentient logbook!"
    The logbook replied, "Well you did. And I'm not happy with how you've treated me."
    "Well you should've said something!" Fly exclaimed.
    "I... uh... I didn't have enough words written in me to be able to talk yet."
    "Hold on a sec, sentient logbooks don't work like that!" Fly exclaimed, "Tell me who you are and what you've done with my logbook!"
    "Ugh. Fine." The logbook turned into a toothbrush the size of a broom. "My name is Zeinnyr😛. And your logbook has been incinerated."
    "What‽" Fly gasped.
    "You've seen too much," explained Zeinnyr😛, "And you know too much. And you were going to share those sights and that knowledge with the others, weren't you, Fly?"
    "Yes?" Fly replied, not fully understanding Zeinnyr😛.
    "What? That can't be right. The enemy never tells the truth right away. Where do you come from?"
    "Weeble-Wooble."
    "Bizarre..." Zeinnyr😛 was still confused. "And what does Weeble-Wooble orbit around?"
    "A Yahtzee-playing dragon named Phil."
    "Oh," said Zeinnyr😛, slightly embarrassed, "my sincerest apologies. I'm looking for a different adventurer elephant named Fly from a different Weeble-Wooble that orbits around a latke-baking wagon named Bill."
    "There's two of me? Cool!" said Fly, intrigued.
    "I'll give you four wishes as compensation."
    Fly wished to have his logbook back, to have his Nebluhy cured, to go back to Weeble-Wooble, and for Zeinnyr😛 to tell him the meaning of life.
    "Don't you already know it?" asked Zeinnyr😛.
    "No, that's why I'm asking."
    "Huh. I thought everyone knew the meaning of life."
    "Well what is it‽" asked Fly, anxiously.
    "Grilled cheese sandwiches submerged in a pool of whipped cream. Bye!" And Zeinnyr😛 was gone.

    Fly told everyone about his latest adventure, and Dr. Kaat learned that he had been foiled again, because he had gone to My-Face and poisoned the magic cheese. He got so furious he fell asleep.


The End
*Jaekagons (pronounced "jay-KA-gins") are aliens on My-Face that have the shape of upside-down kangaroos and come in all colors of the rainbow, this particular one being razzmatazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment