Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Jim and The Buffalo #1! (29)

    When we last saw Jim the lamp, he had been abducted by a buffalo in a spaceship. When we last saw the buffalo, Dawge had returned it to the aliens from planet ~. The buffalo really hated the aliens because they always fed him lime green grass when he really wanted to eat jade green grass. 

    When the aliens had stopped at mars for a rest stop, the buffalo hi-jacked their spaceship and went back to earth to try to get Dawge. As you all know, buffaloes from the planet ~ have very poor eyesight. So when the buffalo was trying to get Dawge, he got Jim the lamp instead. When he noticed that Jim wasn't a mutated catfish with metal arms, he was going to send him back. Jim is very good company, however, so the two of them decided to fly around looking for cool space stuff.

    Jim was quite shocked when he met the buffalo. He was also relieved because now he never had to go to school again! The buffalo had good food and fun stuff to do, so he stayed. He called his dad on his steak-phone, to let him know he would get back late, and named the buffalo Bub.

                      THE END

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that I didn't write this earlier. I had some stuff. I'll try to remember to get them published on Tuesday. Also, I currently have no way to notify you when I write a new post, but I will find some one who can do that on Facebook. I'll let you know when that happens, but until then, just keep an eye on Adventures of Dawge!

    ReplyDelete