Monday, October 30, 2017

Super Dawg #4! How Super Dawg Invented Potatoes! (34)

Apologies, this post does not exist. It was brutally tickled out of existence by an abnormally talkative, pink shoelace named Miranda. This is that story.

    One fateful Smarch mafternoon, Super Dawg was retelling the story of how he invented potatoes to Aiden to transcribe. He was just getting to the part with Superman, when a shoelace burst into the room! It was packing heat and it wanted revenge!
    "Thought you were rid of me, didn't you, Super Dawg!?" The shoelace yelled angrily. 
    "I thought I took care of you, Miranda! I ate that chocolate milk and everything!" Super Dawg replied, surprised.
    "Of course you would think that, wouldn't you! But no matter, I'm back now, and I'm going to stop your story from being published, if it's the last thing thing I do!"

    Miranda pulled out her AK Feather-7 and tickled the computer that Aiden was typing on.
    "Mwahaha! Now the true story of potatoes will never be known!" And it wasn't.


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment