Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Adventuring With Fly #3b! The Monster's Lair! (99)

Hour 37: I've been winding through hallways for hours. I think this place is a maze.
Hour 43: I hear something! It sounds like disco. I'm heading toward the sound now.

Fly came to the entrance of a room. He couldn't believe his eyes, so he rebooted them. After the 8.4 second reboot cycle, he still saw the same thing.

"Let's party!"

There were a bunch of `s having a disco party! And in the middle of the room, right above the disco cube...

"Dragon What are you doing here? And why do you have a toothbrush costume on?"

"I'm celebrating my Bort-hay, and this time it's toothbrush themed!" Dragon replied, "By the way, where's the exotic thing you promised me?"

"Uh..." Thinking quickly, Fly got out the last of the digging competition prize from his left upper inner pocket and gave it to Dragon. "Here, I got you this."

"A slice of the legendary $‡3dã? Wow, thanks Fly!"

"Er, you're welcome." Unbeknownst to Fly, the $‡3dã is a legendary semifood found seldom in the Milky Qay. Why the ` leaders were just giving it away for only an hour of digging is still under investigation by Spork.


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment