Saturday, January 14, 2017

The Characters #2 (15)

Since I've been adding some more characters, I think that I need to explain who is what. 

Dawge: A mutated catfish with robotic arms and either robotic legs, or a floating chair/bucket.

Goat: A snake that lives in an abandoned backhoe. 

Dragon: A fire-breathing mouse with a thimble for a hat.

Fly: An elephant with anxiety issues.

Bob: A flea with a pet lamp named Jim.

Irammi: A tall owl with a propeller beanie.

Spork: That squirrel with the weird ring-tone from the Super Dawg post.

There you have it! Those were the characters of Weeble-Wooble. Let me know if I forgot anyone. Comment if you have any ideas for future characters, or if I should cut some.

3 comments:

  1. If all these characters are getting confusing, let me know who I should cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is me justjuctice143 you should make a character named chicken: a frog that makes a pig noise.

    ReplyDelete