Thursday, October 27, 2016

Dawge! #11 (8)

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. I'll be sure to post more in the future. Also, be sure to share this blog with your friends, and comment. But enough about that stuff. I present to you, Dawge #11!

This is a folk tale from the Dawge universe (which is also known as, Weeble-Wooble) called a tale of three clouds. Once there were three clouds called Elijah, Bartholomew, and Steve. These clouds ruled the earth, but all had different ideas of what a good leader is. The first cloud thought that a leader should love and cherish his subjects. The second cloud thought that a leader should enslave his people, and force them to do things. Steve didn't actually know what a leader was, and decided to take a nap. Elijah and Bartholomew fought over who should rule. Eventually, the both were eaten by bigger clouds, and Steve became the ruler over all Weeble-Wooble. 
                     The End

I hope that you all enjoyed this extra long story. If you would like more posts like this, comment, or e-mail me to tell me what you think.   

1 comment:

  1. Seems as though Steve may lead them all to some mighty good naps! Great story! :)

    -Helicia Chavarry

    ReplyDelete